Meet the Squad of Innovators
- Lab lead since January 2020.
- Former Executive Director at Digital Armenia Foundation.
- Former Consultant at Council of Europe
- Holds a Master’s degree in Political Science from Yerevan State University Ph.D. in Political Science from Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University in Yerevan.
-Joined the SDG Lab team in August 2019.
-Former Program Coordinator at Child Development Foundation.
-Former Senior Project Consultant at Council of Europe Office in Yerevan.
-Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Law from French University in Armenia and Master’s degree in European Legal Studies from College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium. Is a FLEX alumna.
- Joined UNDP in Armenia as a Research and Development Specialist in 2016 and is part of the Lab team since September 2017.
- Former Marketing and Recruitment Specialist at “Teach For Armenia” Foundation
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from French University in Armenia and Master’s degree in European Economic Studies from College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium. Anzhela is a FLEX alumna.
- Joined the Lab team in March 2019.
- Former Counselor and Trainer at Oghak NGO.
- Holds a Master's degree in Political Science and International Affairs with emphasis on Public Policy from the AUA. Holds a BA in Psychology from Haigazian University, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Has a research experience related to Diaspora, identity, and state-building.
- Joined the SDG Lab team in November 2017
- Former PR and Communications Specialist at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Armenia
- Former contributing writer at “Armenite” and “Regional Post” media outlets.
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Political Science from Yerevan State University and Master’s Degree in Global Political Studies from Malmö University, Sweden.
- Joined the SDG Lab team in April 2020
- Holds a Master of Public Policy (MPP) degree from Oregon State University (Fullbright scholarship) and Master's degree in Sociology from Yerevan State University
- Former Policy Researcher at Higher Education Coordinating Commission, State of Oregon, US
- Former Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant at UNICEF Armenia
- Joined the Lab in June 2019
-Vahan has a BSc in Mathematics with Economics from University College London
-He was an ML Specialist at Ameriabank CJSC prior to joining the Lab
-He did a year-long residency at Impact Hub developing a sustainable supply chain management model for smallholder farmers
-Joined the Lab team in June 2019
-Henrik has a BS from the American University of Armenia. His major was Computer Science.
-He is currently working also for Ameriabank CJSC as a Machine Learning engineer.
-Henrik is a teaching assistant at the American University of Armenia for Statistics class.
- Joined the Lab team in March 2021
- Bella holds Bachelor's Degree in Economics (major International Economics) from the Russian-Armenian University and Master's Degree in International Business (MIB) from Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
- Bella is a former Chief Operating Officer at Beyond Learning Hub (tech education)
- Former Business Account Manager at The 99 (storytelling company)
- Joined the team in August 2018.
- Development Economist and Financial Analyst with experience in Impact Investments, PPP advisory and Private Sector Development.
- Former Financial Analyst and Project Manager at Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority
- Holds Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Economics from Uppsala University and Master of Science in Development Economics from SOAS University London.
Our key principles for #inno4gov and #inno4good
- be user-centered
- be data-driven
- be flexible
- offer new and cost-effective solutions
- be valuable, be the first
- fail fast and learn
- take risks
- do it differently
- think in systems
Armenia National SDG Innovation Lab is a platform that aims to find ‘out of the box’ solutions to unlock Armenia’s evidence-based policymaking and mainstream innovation in public servcies. We are always in the lookout for talents. Check our vacancies, if you are interested in joining us in our journey.
Armenia National SDG Innovation Lab is a platform that aims to find ‘out of the box’ solutions to unlock Armenia’s development potential and accelerate the implementation of the Agenda 2030. We are always in the lookout for talents. Check our vacancies, if you are interested in joining us in our journey.
No current position that matches your qualifications? Do you wish to join our team, make an internship or propose your skills? Maybe you have an idea that can be developed through our platform?
No current positions that match your qualifications? Do you wish to join our team, make an internship or propose your skills? Maybe you have an idea that can be developed through our platform?
Let’s get in touch.